Throughout the 13 weeks voting cycle our media partners will promote the awards to their readers and viewers and our in-house communications team will be engaging with past voters and subscribers.
Trinity Mirror’s national and regional travel editors promote the awards across their newspaper publication and companion websites.
Saturday editions of the Daily Mirror feature a column on how to enter the awards and highlight the prizes on offer from our voters’ prize draw partners.
Over 160 (8cm x 4 column) voters’ prize draw partner advertisement inserts will be placed across national and regional titles; driving readers to the British Travel Awards voting website and promoting draw prizes from our sponsors and prize incentive partners.
Made Television is the largest operator of city TV stations in the UK. During the 13 weeks voting cycle they will encourage viewers to vote, broadcasting promotional inserts and vox pop travel interviews across their eight television stations. Together with building engagements via their social media channels.
Made Television plan to produce four or five, 30 minute stand-alone programmes* featuring nominees in various British Travel Award categories.
- Holiday Companies to Europe and Cruise Lines
- Holiday Companies to the Americas, Asia and Australasia
- Holiday Companies to Africa, the Middle East and International Hotel Brands
- UK/Domestic Holidays, Ferries, Car Hire and Holiday Information Providers
- Holiday Companies by holiday type, Travel Retailers and Airline
The programmes will be aired across all eight Made Television channels: Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Leeds, Liverpool, North Wales, Teesside and Tyne & Wear from mid-June until the end of September.
A presenter will top and tail each programme and highlight two category sectors in each show, referencing all the competing nominees.
* This is a commercial venture by Made Television which is endorsed by the British Travel Awards. Nominees will be offered the opportunity to purchase three-minute video segments within the shows and/or 30 second ad break spots throughout the voting cycle. Programme production and transmission is subject to the backing received from participating nominees.
For further information contact: email@example.com
BTA Connect is our weekly online paper, delivered every Sunday morning to the inbox of subscribed readers and available at btaconnect.britishtravelawards.com
We review web content published by nominee companies and Mirror travel journalists during the week prior to publication; then include articles and videos considered to inspire and assist consumers with their leisure travel plans. Content is presented in a newspaper style format which links back to the nominee’s source web page.
- April - November issues feature content from nominee companies
- December - March issues feature content from the top three category winners in the British Travel Award.
Our database of over 1 million subscribed past voters is not shared or sold to any third parties. Up to four sponsored e-newsletters are sent to this receptive group of leisure travellers during the voting cycle.
Delivered under the British Travel Awards banner, we invite past voters to participate this year, provide them with details of the awards, updates on the cache of goodies in the voters prize draw and, of course… a message from the email’s sponsor!
For details on how to become a BTA e-newsletter sponsor email: firstname.lastname@example.org