The British Travel Awards offer a range of sponsorship options to suit every budget. We can tailor a package for you; whether your goal is to promote your brand to our consumer audience, travel industry decision makers or both.
Gala Awards Night: 29th November 2017 - trade facing
- Reception Sponsor
- Entertainment Sponsor
- Aprés Awards Sponsor Options
- Other Awards Night Sponsor Options
Our flagship package offers maximum exposure of your brand across all our communication channels.
Pre-awards night - consumer facing promotion
Along with the package price - In return for offering a prize in the voter’s prize draw - the Awards Partner (sponsor) receives:
- Prize giving brand logo and details of holiday prize in generic BTA press advertisements in Trinity Mirror national and regional newspapers.
- Editorial featuring the sponsor’s prize in the Daily Mirror’s travel section.
- Minimum of four solus ads inserts (overlaid with BTA call to vote footer) between July and the end of September, with “subject to space” additional inserts throughout the 13 weeks voting cycle. Sponsor can select from: Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror, The People, Scottish Daily Record, Sunday Mail.
- Inclusion of prize details and brand logo on “call to vote” promotions. Broadcast as weekly trailers across Made Television’s eight city networks and available on Sky, Freeview and Virgin Media.
- Prize banner on britishtravelawards.com home page header slideshow with link to prize chest page displaying image and full prize details.
- Linked sponsor’s logo in rolling credits panel on BTA website until 31st March 2018. Click/tap takes reader to Partners and Sponsors page where sponsor’s message and logo are displayed, together with link to sponsor’s selected website.
- Entry of the sponsor’s brand in up to five categories on the British Travel Awards 2017 voting form.
- Use of official “Partner” logo (same style as nominee logo) and voting buttons with link to direct voting app.
- Inclusion in “call to vote” press releases prepared by BTA media relations in consultation with sponsor’s designated contact.
- Sidebar or banner ad on the BTA website until 31st March 2018.
- Inclusion of sponsor’s news/blog or video content in BTA Connect our weekly online paper. (Subject to compatible encoding of the sponsor’s webpage).
Pre-awards night - trade facing promotion
- Inclusion in trade press releases, circulated to trade media and distributed by TravelMole, Travel Gossip and to our travel industry database.
- Email Q&A interview with sponsor to discuss involvement with the BTAs and profile their brand; to be included in dedicated “Partner Edition” to all TravelMole subscribers.
At the event promotion - trade facing
- One premium position table of ten at the awards night on 29th November 2017 (value £3,000 plus VAT).
- Sponsor’s logo inclusion on venue display screens at scheduled times throughout the event.
- Option for sponsor to present on-stage awards group and make short introduction about their brand. Multiple, one metre square stage LEDs display the sponsor’s logo during the awards presentation cycle.
- Event programme includes full page sponsor’s message, logo and presenters photograph next to their awards presentation.
- Sponsor supplied mute video/ad shown on venue display screens during the dinner interval.
- Sponsor’s logo prominently featured on all digital and printed collateral at the event and networking opportunities with 1,000 senior travel industry and consumer media guests.
Post-awards promotion - consumer and trade facing
- “On-the-night” TV interview at the venue with Made Television presenters, for inclusion in an hour long post-event programme about the awards night to be broadcast across their television networks on 1st December.
- Inclusion in the Daily Mirror’s travel section - listing the 2017 winners - on Saturday 2nd December.
- Sponsor’s rolling credits logo, and ad together with links remains on the BTA post-awards website until 30th March 2018. Updated website content includes: categories, award winners, polling analysis, sponsors, awards night review, and voters prize draw winners.